27. 8. 2019

New investment by Handtmann.

A new investor, Handtmann, is coming to the Kechnec industrial park near Košice.
more
 
22. 8. 2019

30 mil. euros investment - Panattoni Park Kosice Airport.

The industrial zone builder, Panattoni Europe, officially commenced the construction of his first project in Slovakia on 20.8.2019. Panattoni Europe is a European branch office of industrial...
more
 
3. 7. 2019

German company BHS-Sonthofen to build a new manufacturing plant in Prešov

The German company BHS-Sonthofen will build a new manufacturing plant in the Záturecká industrial park in Haniska, near Prešov in eastern Slovakia.
more
 

New investor in Spišská Nová Ves

The technology company Muehlbauer Technologies is considering about open a new production mill in Spišská Nová Ves. In the Podskala industrial zone, a mill for approximately 150 employees should be created.

Muehlbauer Technologies, with 3,000 employees and more than 35 years of tradition, offers system and software solutions for the production and personalization of cards, passports, biometric data control technology, and systems for the banking and government sector. The company already has one office in Nitra, which is divided into development - research and production. Only 1% of production stay on the Slovak market. The remaining 99% exports the company to the US, China, Malaysia and African countries.

Muehlbauer Technologies, s.r.o., in cooperation with the Office of Labor, Social Affairs and Family, is looking for operators of CNC machines, CNC machines - milling machines and lathes and warehouses.

"If the investor can find enough skilled workers, he will open his own production mill in Spišská Nová Ves at the beginning of 2019. In the meantime, it will be in the leased space, in our city, "added the Mayor of Spišská Nová Ves, Ján Volný.

Esig

 
1